A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Friday, June 17, 2011

Book 6 - At the Carnival by Kirsten Hall

It is about a guy who goes to the carnival and his mom says stay close and don’t go far. His mom goes on each ride with him. For example, he went on the pony ride and went on the log ride and on the bumper cars.  This book was easy to read.  You could read it in one second.  This is a bronze star book.

No comments:

Post a Comment